I am deeply apologise to Miss Yap Nelly, the reason of this apology is, I have forgotten about the dinner date with her, because I was too happy to see my parcel arrived and played with it the whole night.
Anyways, life sometimes, need some impromptu excitement, even you can feel that your shoulder is complaining and screaming "YOU FUCKER I VERY TIRED LEH, CHAO CHICKEN...". :) So I happened to see nehneh's tweet and fuck! she suddenly wanted to club, and never ask me to join! How can she do this to me? (kidding, haha) So I texted her and she called me back the second after I pressed send. And I had the chance to see my long lost nehneh, HAHAHA! and a few of her friends... Sorry for being this long winded, the peeektures below are dedicated to my dearest Nelly.

Please note, I only know Nelly, yes and I only see sunshine before, and the other 2 gave me a big big question mark above my head. LOL