|
Quench my thirst, cool my burning desire
|
|
|
Thursday, July 23, 2009
I sent a mail to my lab management faci today, as I was so disgusted by the behaviour of my lab management classmates (particullary 2 of them). This is what I wrote, From: LEE PEI Sent: Wednesday, 22 July, 2009 3:28 PMTo: Shalini SharmaSubject: I have problem with this class
Dear facilitator,
I have something to say about today’s lesson. I am so deeply disappointed and upset by the fact that, the students in this class is so mean, especially the group of students which make a unnecessary comment on other’s slides.
Their knowledge to science is not questionable, however, I highly doubt on their personality. Alright, you will say that, you learn and gain knowledge from school, and not care about what others do to you. However, I personally feel that those students’ attitude towards some of the classmates, including me, has a very big impact on our learning process.
I understand that the slides that I have put in is from the resource, but this is what the resource for isn’t it? Should you just keep quiet or make a unnecessary comment like, “Oh we can read this resources on our own, why do you want to read out to us?” I already had a hard time to present the slides as my team mates didn’t help me with the explanations, and he just gave such a discouraging comment. I had tried to bring down my anger, by just saying alright to him.
I am trying hard to do my best, however, their behaviour is unnecessary. I didn’t see anything wrong if you get permission and help from your friend, and put it in your slides, and then put down the references. Our dearest classmate had such a big reaction over it, and had to make a comment on it! The particular slide doesn’t violate the plagiarism rule! Is he trying to make fun of those people, who hasn’t show their potential yet?
If you tell me, this is the reality, and I will bring the reality to them.
I am sorry for the frustration that I had bring across, I felt that there’s a need for you to understand. Thank you for your understanding.
Regards, Lee PeiWhat happened was, I did the power point presentation on my own, and the content happened to be from the resources. So I just summarised it, and put it down into the slides. While I was presenting, I presented the slides, when I thought the rest of my male team mates will help me with the slides, but no they didn't. So after I presented, this particular male classmate of mine, he made a comment on our slides;"Isn't your slides' content from the resource? We can read it ourselves what, why do you want to read it to us again?" (something like that, sorry I don't remember meaningless people's words well) I was so hot and I wanted to explain back at that moment, with anger! But I didn't, I just bring down my anger, and said okay. I see no point talking to faggots like him. And then after our team, the second team presented. After they presented, the faggot's friend, another faggot with "oh mama I am so smart" face, made another comment! he said... "Is that your own slide? I think I've seen somewhere before..." These words bring me more anger, and I commented WTF after his words. WTF... she got her slides from her friend, which her friend agree to let her use the particular slide. And she changed the arrangement of the words, put down references, and present. She cited the source, and I don't see any copy or plagiarism in her work. Moreover, she's your classmate! Why do you have to do sucha mean thing towards your own classmate, I thought we should all learn together? Or this no longer is the case? Or even, you scared that we will be better then you? Oh come on, you just make me wanna laugh so loud, and ask, dude, how old are you? then I got a reply from faci; Dear Pei Lee(okay i don't know why I become Pei Lee, but it's okay),
I can understand what you are trying to say, the comments on your team presentation were quiet harsh, so you can just tell them that you cited the source thats all, maybe you should just take it easy, I am not saying that forget about it, I shall comment about this to them as well.
Why do you say that your knowledge in science is questionable, have confidence in yourself and don’t get discouraged.
You have a good personality, please don’t feel let down!
Have a good day..
CheersJ Faci.Dude, let me tell you, looking at the piece of paper that you've got with your mean effort, will no longer be useful. Stabbing each others from the back, will no longer be the norm. Those backstabbers, assholes, etc... you will be the one goes into the grave first, let's see.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
introduction
MLee Pei, commonly known as Pei Pei/Peggy. A Taiwanese who had just finish her 8 years of study in Singapore. She will be turning 21 in no time, but she refused to follow the time. She believes that everyone has split personality, the only difference is, how many personality do you have. So far, she got 3, and I am one of them, introuducing Lee Pei to you.
Peggy Lee | 建立你的名片貼
| | | | |