I don't like myself, being so irresponsible. Thoughts of running away from problems kept me away from working hard. I thought went back to Taiwan for the last 3 months is a wrong move, because I didn't help much in my project. To think back, when I just came back from Taiwan, my team mates have been constantly giving me chance to help, but I always MIA after school, or even ps them when I agreed to meet up. All of them still treat me good, except one. I guess boys don't really show emotion, and I truely understand it now. I always try to tell my boys that if there's any unhappiness, gotta tell me or else I won't know what had happened. But everytime I asked, the answer will be "nothing wrong, we are okay." And that answer makes me really confused for quite some tims.
And now it doesn't matter anymore, I don't know how the boys feel. But I really have to do something to make it up. I see nothing wrong of me went back to Taiwan, because I am a Taiwanese. But I had made a mistake, which is I didn't keep my words. So now, I have to made it up. I know there's someone still believe in me that I can do it, so I will have to do it, and I will success.
I know I can