
i don't update my blog often, normally I do not know how to continue after the first paragraph. No readers reading my blog, I don't really mind, I have more freedom in writing my own thoughts compare to others. People might think to have a popular blog with lotsa readers is great, for me I am fine with a blog dedicated to myself. :)
Sometimes, you will just in love with someone whom you are not suppose to be in love with. And it make it worse when you don't have the courage to confess your love. And I just happened to fall into this category.
And things become more heart breaking when you tried to msn and messege them, they don't really answer you like how they used to be. And you wondered what had happened, and maybe what you have done wrong. You do not have the courage to ask them, because it just show that you are someone selfish. In the end, you will be dwelling in that mood.
And I am in that mood now, so I blog.
I love to have my sister in singapore with me, so I am feeling better and not constantly in the mood all the time. And I wanted to share this feeling with someone, I have noone to turn to. I know I am having the same situation, which I have faced before. I should know how to deal with it, but obviously I don't.
If I were to see you again, and all these doubts may be solved, and I will be saved from those thoughts and mood.