I had some doubts and really goes round and round in my mind. I have came across this e-mail, it tells a story;
There was this little boy, and went into the kitchen to look for his mother. At that moment in time, his mother is busy cooking for dinner. The little boy stood behind his mother, and wanted to talk to her. Out of carelessness, the mother turned and knocked onto the little boy, and the mother scolded the little boy,"Can't you see I am busy? Go to your room, NOW!"The little boy's heart was broken, ran to his room, and left a piece of paper on the floor. The mother picked up the paper, it was a very well drawn lady by her son. And she realised, her son wanted to surprised and impressed her with her portraite that was drawn by himself. She shouted at him, and broke his heart.You can see, the closer we are to our family and friends, we tend to ignore thier feelings. We thought that they would be just fine, because we understand them, and they understnd us. That is not the case, usually. Because your love ones care for you, every single action that you do, will definitely affect them.
And that applies to my family, and friends definitely. And to my friends, you know what I mean, now? I hope you do. :)
Ohh yea, sometimes I thought I met someone, some nice new friends. I just thought that we can start to know each others but, I don't know why we just ermmm.... should I say not contacting anymore? How strange! I have met 3 (I think) until now, and I can still know how is life for 2 of them from my other friends (not seeing them la of course). And that posed a question to me, what the hell has happened and resulted in this? Now by looking at what I have typed, it look so childish.
It is so ironic that, I wanted to tell you about how I feel, but I don't have the courage. So I kept a blog, hopping that you will not find out my thoughts, but at the same time hopping that you will find out my blog. Do you read my blog? hahaha :)