Seriously I am having problems with those who are being self centred, like my dad. And because I can't express well through speaking, they always stand on the winning position. I only can explain through words, literally writing and blogging.
And then, I don't understand why the hell they have the right to angry at me, because I don't express my emotion much. I feel irritated and annoyed. Can't you just listen to me?
I told you that you don't respect my decision, it is not pointing towards the coffee presentation that we are going to have, it's everyday life that we've been through. I don't tell you much, because you have too much to tell me; too much ohh so big life stories. And this reminds me of the thursday which has just passed, our facilitator facilitates us with a new way, and she mentioned something that really touched me, and I mentioned it in the previous post.
And ohh! I have school life, and I need to study like how others do, because I have exam and it's coming! The reason that I want to have this presentation so early is because, I want to held it before Ting go back to Taiwan, but now it seems to be useless, huh?
You thought that you are the one working hard, and me being someone who wants it but doesn't want to work hard for it. Whatever, I don't care! I just want you to know your thoughts are ridiculous and I hack to explain. The more I explain, the worse it becomes. In case you are wondering why I have to be like this, let me tell you, your words are hurting me deeper, and I need some precaustion.
Well, I had came to the next level of friendship. DAMN! is it good or what?