Dear friends,
I just lost my whole bag in Woodlands civic centre's Starbucks, with tones of people around.
Inside my bag,
White Hp Pavilion dv6000 laptop. with chargers and a optical mouse
my seagate 60 gb hard drive
Lime green Ipod shuffle, 2gb, with engravings "Peglilynn:) My love 4ever"
And all these things with some minor things are being put in my Black EASTPAK bag with brown leather bottom, and is some green glitter fabric paint drawings around the logo.
And the story is this, I went to Woodlands Starbucks after school, and reached there at around 6:40pm, with another 2 friends. We all put down our bag at the corner of the store, and went to purchase our coffee. We took 15 minutes to discuss and buy the coffee, and we went back to our seat. When I was back, my bag is gone! They said this happened in that Starbucks before but I didn't know it happened to me as well. Please please please, help me look out for these things if you happen to bypass a second hand vendor, or ask friends who work in computer field, etc... These things are extremely important for me, and I will personally award those people who helped me to find them, the most important thing is the laptop. I know the chance is small, but please help me send this e-mail and spread the news, and ask around.
Please help me!
Regards,
Lee Pei, Peggy