Money, is the head of all sins.
This thought came into my mind when I just got to know that my school fees is deducted from my account. And I happened to remember that those money in the account is somehow, not useable. So I told Mum about this and seek for a solution. It's not I want to let you worry but, you got to know that Singapore's expances is HIGH! Spending 1500 including rental, all the bills, food and pocket money, is not expensive!
She just sound so worried over the other side of the phone. Mum, I know that you are worried, but oh pur-leaseee...... I have already cut down on my spending! Even my friends around me can sense that! Cut down on cab, expensive restaurent food, etc... And I don't buy new clothes, shoes, bags, etc. What is making you sighing for? oh I forgot, it's that for some reason, the money is not useable.
I have becoming more and more insecure when the number un my account got decreasing. And damn it! I need to be rich!
Anyway, put that aside. Something really funny that happened to me this morning. I was confidently thinking that I have no work today, so I went home at around 4am in the morning (was studying in SB at raffles city, it's 24 HOURS!), and slept at 6am. I got phone call from Pearly at first but I ignore it. I seriously will go mad when people call me when I was really tired (my store's and parents' call are exceptional). Then I saw my store's number, then I picked up. I heard,
"Hello? Peggy ah? You know you have to work today?" said the voice.
Then I slowly recognised, and woke some of my cells up to know that, it's my ASM's voice.
"Oh..." (OS: WHY THE FUCK I HAVE TO WORK TODAY?!?!?!?!)
I fell back to my bed, and wanted to find replacement, in order to get back to my sleep. But I failed. So I dragged my feet to work, and reached the store at around 10:10am. The whole day my action slowed down, and the process of my brain also slows down... Even now.
So, I was trying to pump some gass into my brain by drinking coke. But obciously, that was useless. So I am going to bathe now, grrrr!