
Ohh! and we went to see those human bak gua in science centre, which really amaze me. All we look for are those dried dick and balls hanging on the dead men. (Sorry I should show more respect to the dead :x) But sadly, they only bring a few pieces to exhibit in singapore, and I didn't get the chance to see the pregnant woman with a baby inside her womb. But overall, I would rate this trip 8/10 because of the people that I gotta go with! :)
And besides the trip, me and Wesley went clubbing at night, with some friends that we newly met during the body world trip.

OHH WAIT I AM SUPPOSE TO SAY THE NEXT LINE FIRST BEFORE I CONTINUE TO BLOG!!
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY REBECCA!
ok back to the topic, last night probably is the most fun powerhouse night that I have ever had. Ok those who went powerhouse with me, you guys know powerhouse has really bad crowd although the music is really good. They love to "excuse me excuse me", you know what I mean la! lol Maybe last night I went with the right people, and the dosage of liqour is just nice chop chop on the dot. I had tons of fun last night, that's all I can say. But, I have this problem now, I can't remember thier names again! SHIAT!!
that's what I called, the after-clubbing syntoms. shit!
p/s: and clara didn't turn up! tsk! :x yes you should feel guilty and you gotta come next time as a PUNISHMENT! :)