How can someone decided to kill a innocent life, without any second thought? Is this what we called, selfishness? If one day, similar situation falls on me, I wish I know how to make a decision wisely.
Today, if you got pregnant before you get married, will you abort that child? Will you tell your parents? What will you do actually? Is abortion really unethical?
I have been trying to seek for help and answer about this ethical situation, and it seems to be some standard; You have to tell your parents, no matter how bad the relationship that you all have, you need money and help from them. And it will affect your help if you decided to abort after the middle stage of pregnancy. To be responsible for your action, you should not abort the child. We already know the consequences of unsafe sex, why aint you doing the prevention?
BUT
what if, the society is different from last time? I mean if you give birth to that child, ended up letting the child suffer, because you can't provide love and care, does it mean that, we have to change our view on the standard answer that we always believe in?
I feel so disappointed, angry, blank, etc... it's a mix up fuck up feeling. What should I do, to help you understand? Maybe, it's the best not to interfere, I shall leave it to you.