You know I think I almost forgot how to speak, write and think in english
this is the reason that I refuse to update my blog when I am in taiwan, time just flies. It's already like half of my holiday is gone. And it's like, 6 days away from seeing Regina, and pearly's birthday is like... 8 days away.
And know what? I feel so helpless about fyp, all my time was contributed to my cafe. And I haven't even get the freaking fisherie institute's reply.
But there's one thought that kept sweeping across my mind; I feel that I have this gap between me and my parents. Is it because all of us has grown old, and old enough that we don't bother to communicate? and we thought we know each others good enough, so we don't bother to speak to each others nicely?
I love my parents, but sometimes i wonder, their love just washed away after i grown up.