He kept repeating the same words after another, alright fine, i shed my tears can? I mean I can really hold back my emotion, though he has been sucha ass to me all the time when I live under thier roof.
Is that pitiness I have? I don't really know, but one thing I am sure that is, I feel totally upset about the fact that, he will be gone anytime soon. I am not sure about the future but one thing I am sure about is, the days will not get any better. It sucks, big time.
After this, don't ask me why my laughter no longer the same, I will never know how to answer you like I used to. After this, don't ask me why all my jokes are gone, I will never know how to answer you like how I used to. I am not the Peggy/Lee Pei/ Pei Pei you used to know.
Unless you can help;