It was mutton's birthday yesterday and we went to celebrate for him at FISH & CO! All of us were so high, without any dosage of alchahol... hahahaha. Mutton was really a good boy yesterday; he wore the "designer brand" birthday shirt, hold the lovely almo birthday balloon (OH HOW I LOVE HELIUM BALLOON!) and do all the things that he was suppose to do as a birthday boy.
I HAVE PICTURES!
Here's our birthday boy. Awww... see how happy he is!

We did some walking and shopping before the dinner, because we have to wait for 7pm (break fast laa..) and we walked and cam whore and walked walked walked...



Ohh yea, this is my cousin. I personally think that he can be a male model, and for the outfit, credit to Designer Naz and this nice photo shot, special thanks to yours truely. =)

And finally we settled down at Fish&Co, and Wendy Jie Jie served us really well. LOL













This is for you Mutton!
Dear Mutton/Mathan,
I truely wish you a happy and memorible 19th Birthday. I have nothing to give you as birthday present, I will make it up soon okay? (Damn I owe too many people birthday present. LOL) You're sucha nice and fatherly guy, and sure you deserve this kinda birthday treatment. =) Be happy that you have such a wonderful group of friends and I am so happy for you. Treasure them, like how we treasure you! I love you mutton!
Love,
Pei pei
P/s: I've lose the sight of you, don't let it go... alright?