
Yes congratulation to
Shaine, she passed her bar test. So officially her pay now is SGD$5/hour instead of SGD$3.50/hour. Happy right? MY BAR TEST STILL NOT HERE YET! GRR!!!
Anyway, shaine and ah heng made my day. They came to my house and we made my room become a instant lan shop. After we gamed enough, we went down to shaine's store, and she had her bar test (that's why the above picture exist, lol). We cabbed down and we got the chance to take the tunnel route, and we met this super funny taxi driver.

Okay sorry la uncle, i didn't know you're only 30 plus... normally people don't drive taxi at sucha young age. LOL... but thanks for the entertainment uncle!

This is Shaine, my sweet starbucks partner/ friend. Now she wants me to call her Cave woman, in short, CW. (inside joke, XD).
To rest of 080806,
I truely wish that everyone could make a day free, and we can have a outing together. AND I SWEAR IF WAN NEVER APPEAR ASAP, I AM GONNA KILL HIM! XD