So I didn't go to school, MIA a while. I just don't know how to respond when my friends show concern and care for me in school. I'm sorry, I'm sucks.
so I went out with my partner, from 080806. And we went crazy laughing at our own jokes.
Ohh yea, we saw this 2 gays when we're checking out jimmy choo's heels. We were in our own world, admiring the heels, blah blah blah... can you imagine some irritating gay* just make funny sound behind you?
*gays with pretty face is okay,becuase i have so many pretty gay friends, but the problem is he wears a watermelon shell to go shopping and make irritating noice! GRRR!
We wanted to go make fun of him but know what? He just sliped out of our sight in just one second! Sigh, what can we do?
Joked Dinner at WarakuDePasta Bought a shirt at 4 skins Paragon Lucky Plaza Joked Walked walked walked Joked Laughed Far East Joked Earings Joked Laughed Lacoste Shoes
After a long long walk (shaine kept complaining that we walked too much), finally we chilled at starbucks.

the coffee cheese cake is heaven! But it doesn't go well with non-coffee or non-cream based drinks. So you may want to try out Vanilla Latte extra shot, it clicks perfectly well! =) And and and, you definitly gotta try out Shaine's secret recipe (if you like mango passion fruit); it's just mango passion fruit frappuccino blended juice drink, without the double stregnth passion tea, then add 2 pumps of raspberry syrup. It taste heavenly great, taste like "sitting down under a umbrella, on the beach, enjoying the summer!", got the picture? LOL.
Anyway, we saw a lot of Korean sailor. like....
They are the female version. I think they're kinda rich because, we saw a group of male sailor walked into Chanel (isn't Chanel is more for female?). Of course we can't determine whether they're rich by just watching them walking into Chanel but, I still think they are rich. And my eyes just kept searching for a good looking one, so I can share thier wealth by.... hehehe...
talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed talked crapped laughed
The clock strikes 10pm and I've totally no idea about it, maybe the madness made me lost in time. hahahahahhahaha... Ohh yea! when we were walking towards the MRT station, we saw this Japanese guy, Irie Yousuke, come all the way from Japan to do some street performance here, in Singapore.
So we bought his CD, and it sounds really great. Hard to find sucha talented musician who can still play old ancient instrument... And his hair style damn sexy okay? from the front it looks like long hair, but the back he cut it short. And his dressing style looks a bit like... Ninja, LOL.
I got home, it's already 11 30 pm. A bit late ah, hahahaha
I'm Lovin' it
P/s: Lime green DS, you're on my most wanted list, PAY DAY PAY DAY PAY DAY!!!
