Life's kinda normal for me, and I am still do some pills to control my emotion. Everything is still in control, and I am happy with it. Sorry for not updating my life in Taiwan, as it is kinda "plain". So I shall update everything in ONE SHOT!
- Got my license, and my dad go around spreading that he needs diapers when he's sitting my car. This makes me kinda pissed, as I don't like it when someone in my family tease me VERY BADLY.
- Nelly came to visit me with her moo moo, and I want to say, thank you neh neh, for being a good kid. My family loves you alot, and I am sorry that I could not bring you to alot of places.
- Celebrated my birthday in Taiwan, like FINALLY! I had a lovely chocolate cake, and got presents from people.
Here are the lists of people I want to thank!
- Thank you mum and dad for the new car!
- Thank you Lily for the Paul Frank t-shirt!
- Thank you Linn for the DIY lomo camera!
- Thank you Nelly for the mocha pot!
- Thank you Fanni for the towel and bag!
- Thank you everyone for the wishes on fb as there are too many names, and some of you surprised me!
After all, I am a blessed kid!